Wholesale Ordering & Shipping Information
Back to Home Page
New Accounts/First-time orders: First-time orders cannot be placed through our Wholesale Portal. Please call, email or fax us.
Existing Customers: You must be a qualified retailer and given authorization from McCall’s to use the wholesale portal. Please call us at (800) 396-0332 or send us an email to receive your log-in information to gain access to the Wholesale Order Form on our portal.
Where to place an order
- Wholesale Portal: http://wholesale.mccallscandles.com (retailer log-in/place an order)
- Phone: Please call (800) 396 • 0332 Regular Business Hours :: Monday through Friday 8-4:30 pst :: Holiday Hours: We will be closed for Closed Thanksgiving November 21 and 22. We will also be closed for Christmas and the New Year holiday from December 22 to January 1, 2019
- Email: Email an order form to email@example.com
- Fax: Fax an order form to (951) 461 • 2278, 24 hours a day
- Mail: Mail an order form to: McCall’s Candles / Attn: Orders / PO Box 1375 / Murrieta, CA 92564
- We accept Discover, Visa, MasterCard & American Express (Your card will not be charged until we ship your order.)
- We can also ship your order as a Net 30 Account. (A McCall’s Credit Application must be completed in its entirety and signed in order to do so.) Net 30 Accounts must be kept current (nothing past 45 days), or you will lose your Net 30 status with McCall’s.
- New orders will not be shipped if your account is not current. (The order will be put on hold until payment is received.)
- A service charge will be assessed on all late invoices.
- Insufficient check charges are $30 per check.
- You must notify us within 30 days of receipt to discuss returns. Returns are subject to a 15% re-stocking fee and all returns need to be approved by a McCall’s representative.
- Last day to order for 2018 delivery is December 9, 2018.
- Last day of shipping for 2018 is December 18, 2018
- All orders placed between December 22 and January 1, 2019 will not be processed until January 2, 2019
- All orders we receive will be reviewed. We reserve the right to modify the order and shipping charges based on validation of destination/receiving address.
- Fragrance Products ship from Tipton, Missouri.
- We will send you an email notice when your order ships
- We recommend you call us to find out our shipping time. (Seasons’ busy times vary.)
- Sale/Clearance Items: Shipping charges will not be discounted. Normal shipping rates will be applied.
- We can arrange for truck shipments. Just ask.
- Please note that during the summer, most orders will be UPS shipped from our warehouse at the beginning of the week as to avoid melting/damage in UPS trucks/warehouses over the weekend.
- Customer will be liable for shipping, handling and COD charges on all returned/refused orders.
- Please note: Future orders cannot be filled until all outstanding shipping charges are paid in full.
- Please provide current and accurate shipping address information to ensure proper delivery and to avoid delays with your order (don’t forget your suite number!) A $25.00 charge may be applied to your credit card for redirected packages when incorrect or incomplete addresses are provided.
- McCall’s Candles is not responsible for missing, lost or stolen packages and cannot be responsible for delays once the merchandise is in the hands of UPS or any other common carrier.
- We pack every item as carefully as possible, but occasionally something may arrive damaged. If that happens, please retain all original packing material. All damages, shortages, or problems with your order must be reported to us within 24-hours. Please call us prior to sending us any merchandise, as we will provide you with the proper instructions and address.
- UPS Ground is our standard method of shipping and will be charged according to your shipping address type, as follows:
Merchandise total = $1 to $49: You will be charged a flat shipping rate of $6
Merchandise total = $50 to $3,499: Your shipping charges will be 13% of your merchandise total
Merchandise total = $3,500+: Your shipping charges will be 9% of your merchandise total
Residential addresses: Because we do not receive a reduced rate from UPS for residential shipping, your shipping charges will be the actual published UPS rates (no discount). UPS residential shipping charges are determined by the weight, size and destination of your shipment. Your UPS driver determines whether or not your address is considered residential and we must charge you accordingly.